Problem z internet explorer

Witam, bardzo serdecznie prosze o rade. Otorz w moim laptopie w raporcie o bledach wystepuje taka wiadomosc : Follow these steps to troubleshoot problems with Microsoft Internet Explorer

This problem was caused by Microsoft Internet Explorer.

This problem is usually caused by one or more Internet Explorer add-ons. Unfortunately, we are unable to determine which add-on is causing the problem. However, you can follow some troubleshooting steps to try to fix this problem.

Examples of add-ons

Some examples of add-ons for web browsers include:

Extra toolbars

Animated mouse pointers

Stock tickers

Pop-up ad blockers

czy kto mi wytlumaczy jak to naprawic i w czym tkwi blad?

Sprawdź, jakie masz zainstalowane dodatki. Najlepiej wypisz tu na forum.

hem a jak to sie sprawdza? bylabym wdzieczna za pokierowanie…

A jaką masz wersję IE- 6 czy 7?

Zapoznaj się proszę z tą stroną i zmień tytuł na konkretny.

Inaczej temat poleci do śmietnika.

Nie wiem czy to widać, ale na forum używamy polskiej pisowni.

Proszę więc edytować własne posty i usunąć błędy

Dodatki sprawdza się w Narzędzia > Dodatki lub Zarządzaj dodatkami

okej moje dodatki :

sun java console

adobe PFD reader link helper

SSVhelper Class

send to bluetooth device

shockwave flash object

CBrowserHelperObject Object

i to na tyle. hem

a to cala treść:

Follow these steps to troubleshoot problems with Microsoft Internet Explorer

This problem was caused by Microsoft Internet Explorer.

This problem is usually caused by one or more Internet Explorer add-ons. Unfortunately, we are unable to determine which add-on is causing the problem. However, you can follow some troubleshooting steps to try to fix this problem.

Examples of add-ons

Some examples of add-ons for web browsers include:

Extra toolbars

Animated mouse pointers

Stock tickers

Pop-up ad blockers

Troubleshooting

Update your Windows software

Windows Update provides free updates for Microsoft operating system software and hardware. Updates fix problems in the software and help protect against known security threats. To check your computer for updates, go to the Windows Update website online.

Turn off Internet Explorer add-ons you don’t recognize

When you visit a website, an add-on might be downloaded without your knowledge, or you might be prompted to download an add-on. These add-ons might cause Internet Explorer to run slowly or become unresponsive. You should remove all Internet Explorer add-ons you don’t recognize.

How do I spot malicious add-ons?

You can usually spot malicious add-ons under the Name column in the Manage Add-ons dialog box. Malicious add-ons might have:

Blank names.

Names that include random characters or have a sequence of numbers and letters (for example, fhriduvh.dll or f6rid8vh.exeas as opposed to Windows Messenger).

A publisher name you might not recognize.

How do I turn off an add-on?

Open Internet Explorer.

Click the Tools menu, point to Manage Add-ons, and then click Enable or Disable Add-ons.

Click the name of the add-on.

Click Disable. You might have to restart Internet Explorer for the changes to take effect.

Why do some add-ons include (Not verified) in the Publisher column?

If (Not verified) is displayed in the Publisher column in the Manage Add-ons dialog box, the add-on itself is not digitally signed even though the program that installed it might be. A digital signature verifies that a file comes from the person or publisher it claims to be from, and that no one has tampered with it since it was digitally signed.

How do I turn off add-ons if I can’t access Internet Explorer?

Click the Start button , and then click Control Panel.

Click Network and Internet, and then click Internet Options.

Click the Programs tab, and then click Manage add-ons.

Click the name of the add-on, select Disable, and then click OK.

Additional troubleshooting

If you continue to receive this problem report after following the standard troubleshooting steps, we recommend following these additional troubleshooting steps.

Disable all add-ons (one at a time) until you can no longer reproduce the problem

Close all Internet Explorer windows.

Click the Start button , and then type Internet Options. From the list of results, click Internet Options.

Click the Programs tab, and then click Manage Add-ons.

Click the name of the add-on you want to turn off, and then, under Settings, click Disable.

Click OK.

Restart Internet Explorer. Continue using Internet Explorer the same way you did when you received a crash report. If Internet Explorer continues to crash after disabling this add-on, continue with the next step.

Repeat steps b through f for each add-on listed. When you can no longer reproduce the problem, the most recently disabled add-on is the cause of the problem. Please report this add-on to us by using the survey at the bottom of this page to help us improve our error responses.

Turn off all third-party browser extensions (also known as add-ons)

Close all Internet Explorer windows.

Click the Start button , and then type Internet Explorer in the search box. From the list of results, click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

Internet Explorer will open a new window with all add-ons turned off.

Perform a Full Service Scan using Windows Live OneCare safety scanner

Go to Windows Live OneCare safety scanner online and click Full Service Scan.

If these troubleshooting steps do not solve the problem and you continue to receive problem reports, please consider filling out the survey at the bottom of this solution page. To help us continue to investigate this error, include the names of the add-ons that are currently enabled in Internet Explorer in the comments area of the survey.