Mixowanie Muzyki

Jak mixować i czym mixować ? Np. Jakim programem mixuje Armin Van Burger ? plz help chce byc didzejem

hehe no z tego co mi wiadomo to on chyba puszcza z winampa :smiley:

Ja użył bym na twoim miejscu Google DJ :stuck_out_tongue:

Hamburger czy Cheeseburger?

A kto to jest “Armin Van Burger” że tak zapytam nieśmiało bo nie słyszałem :?: :smiley:

Taki jeden. Mi się podoba tylko jeden jego mix (a techno i takich tam innych syfów nie znoszę), jest to Stil Alive.

PS. Muzyką, to ja bym tego nie nazwał, tylko…

PS2. On się zwie Armin van Buuren i podejrzewam, że ma do tego specjalny sprzęt, a nie jakieś programiki, które się na […] nadają.

Jaki programik ? ;>

utwor o ktory ci chodzi to Still Alive Lisy Miskowsky, a mixowany byl przez Paula van Dyka, a nie Armina. Armin zagral go tylko w swoim secie w audycji A State Of Trance.

Na czym pracuje Armin? Oto fragment wywiadu:

Armin van Buuren: I work in key, so I try to mix a lot of records in key. Not every record of course because you have like twelve keys so it’s impossible to mix all the records in key. I still use vinyl and I use the Pioneer CDJ1000 a lot. I tried to work with Final Scratch and add the tone live but the problem is, is that I find it too unstable. Because I have so many bookings and different places to play, I find it too much work to actually set up final scratch and everything. I mean, I heard that Paul Van Dyk’s laptop crashed when he played in Central Park in New York.

So I don’t want to let my audience wait for a few minutes when they’re listening to an uplifting set. I find that the Pioneer CDJ-1000s have proven themselves, because they have never skipped so far in my career even when the rain was dripping down on them. I find that the CDJ1000, three of them combined with three Technic 1200s - Mark 2 or Mark 3, is the ideal combination for me to work with, combined with my CD case with special edits and everything. I think for me this is, for the moment, the right way of working. I’m really interested to see where the software development is going, because I really see myself working completely from digital formats in the future. But for now I think the vinyl has such a beautiful sound and I know it’s limited in sense of frequency range and everything, but vinyl’s got magic, and I think it’s just a force of habit that I’m still using vinyl.

stworzyc pare sampli byle idiota potrafi, ale stworzyc utwor ktory porusza tlum… coz, probuj :slight_smile:

P.S. Prawdopodobnie ja nie nazwalbym muzyka tego co ty sluchasz (podejrzewam ze disco polo lub podobne) ale to kwestia gustu, a o gustach sie nie dyskutuje.

Był taki temat przynajmniej trzy razy, łap ten program http://www.programosy.pl/program,traktor-dj-studio.html a o sprzęcie Buurena zapomnij chyba, że jesteś bogaty. Co do Armina się tyczy, kurczę widać, że muzyka jest coraz bardziej komercyjna najlepsze kawałki są na debiutanckich płytach młodych DJ.