Problem z instalacją Alcohol 120%

“The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource tha is unvailable.Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the instalation package “trial_setup.msi” in the box below.”

Czy ktoś się spotkał z czymś podobnym? Mam oryginalną wersję z serialem, ale nie mogę jej zainstalować, bo poprzedniej nie da się usunąć- pojawia sie komunikat taki, jak powyżej… :frowning:

Poszukałem czegoś na stronie alcohol’a:

"Hi,

Im really bad with computers and i installed the trial version along time ago. I was going through my icons and decided i would delete Alcohol120 as i knew there would be newer versions and it would be worthwhile buying the new one. When it comes to uninstalling its says i need to find a file called trial_setup.msi but i can’t find it anywhere. Can anyone help?

To manually uninstall Alcohol:

1. Go to Start -> Run and type regedit

1a. Find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall{E9F81423-211E-46B6-9AE0-38568BC5CF6F} and delete it.

1b. Find HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\32418F9EE1126B64A90E8365B85CFCF6 and delete it

1. Now go to Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager

2a. Under SCSI and RAID controllers delete the key for vax347s (or a347scsi for previous version)

2b. Under System devices delete the Plug and Play BIOS Extension

1. Back in the registry find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services and delete the keys for vax347b and vax347s (or a347bus and a347scsi for previous version) and remove the corresponding files from Windows\system32\drivers"

Zrobiłem tak, jak w powyższej instrukcji i nadal nic: być może dlatego, że mam Windows 2000, a także, że już wcześniej czyściłem rejestr przy pomocy jv16 i wymienionych kluczy po prostu nie ma (przynajmniej tak mi się wydaje…). Podobnie jest z kontrolerami SCSI i RAID- żadnych wymienionych w tej instrukcji kluczy tam nie ma… Tak samo jest z rozszerzonym BIOS’em… Co robić? Nie chcę robić formata, ale chyba będę zmuszony… :frowning: Dzięki za wszystkie ewentualne porady!