Z kad mozna sciagnoc triala windows 2003

to hasło, które podawałeś przy rejestracji… chyba, że mailem przysłali ci inne :roll:

hasla mi nie przyslali tylko takie cos :

Thank you for signing up for an account on the Microsoft Passport Network.

Use the e-mail address (nunem@gazeta.pl) and password you provided during sign-up to sign in at any

site or service where you see the Passport Network logo.

This e-mail message contains important information on how to use your account, including what to do

if you forget your password. Please save or print a copy so you can refer to it later.

TO SIGN IN

Click the Passport Network sign in button at any participating site, and then type your e-mail

address and password in the sign in box.

You can also sign in with a single click, by choosing to save your e-mail address and password on

your computer when you sign in.

TO SIGN OUT

Click the Passport Network sign-out button at any participating site to sign out of all Passport

Network sites.

OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS

You can sign into Account Services from the Microsoft Passport Network home page at:

accountservices.passport.net/?lc=1033

At Account Services you can see more useful information, and view or change your profile.

IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD

You can reset your password at Account Services. We strongly recommend choosing a question and a

secret answer, and an alternate e-mail address where you can have Microsoft Passport send you a

password reset message. To create these password safeguards, go to the Credentials page of Account

Services.

To reset your password, go to Account Services, click Forgot Your Password, and follow the

instructions on the screen.

The Passport Network is committed to protecting your privacy. We encourage you to review the

Passport Network Privacy Statement at

accountservices.passport.net/PPPrivacyStatement.srf?lc=1033

If you have questions regarding the Privacy Statement, send an e-mail message to

passpriv@microsoft.com.

To request more help, contact Customer Support at

accountservices.passport.net/CustomerSupport.srf?lc=1033.

Thank you for using the Passport Network!

Microsoft Passport Network Customer Support

NOTE:

Please do not reply to this message, which was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address. Mail sent to

this address cannot be answered.

zaloguj się (obrazek, który wrzuciłem na forum) za pomocą tych danych:

użyj adresu mail nunem@gazeta.pl i hasła podanego przy rejestracji :!: :!:

daj adres

że co :expressionless:

tego obrazka na ktory kazales mi sie zalogowac

o jejku :expressionless:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2 … ivacy.mspx

wejdz na to o to ci chodzilo bo juz sie zalogowalem https://buynow.one.microsoft.com/rssc/p … leid=en-us

tak :!: o to chodzi!

dajesz:

poland

poland

continue

wybierasz wersję Windowsa 2003

DOWNLOAD

i znowu wypełniarz formularz :rotfl:

wejdz na to i zobacz https://oms.one.microsoft.com/anonymous … eckout.asp

:shock:

co zrobiłeś :roll:

piszą tam, że teraz nie mogą zrealizować twojego zamówienia i żebyś spróbował później :lol:

cos zle zrobilem ??

pisze że masz później spróbować, może maja jakieś błędy

skąd mam wiedzieć co zrobiłeś :shock:

jeśli robiłeś wszystko jak należy i wypełniłeś ostatni formularz i nie było żadnych błędów to jedyne co ci pozostaje to:

:smiley: