Błąd programu PerfectDisk

Podczas włączania programu PerfectDisk wyskakuje mi takie okno i nie mogę przeprowadzić analizy i defragmentacji.

Reinstalka programu z czyszczeniem rejestru nie pomogła.

Wie ktoś jak to naprawić ?

49d80f2a17330756.jpg

Wermatin usługa włączona?

Chodzi o usługę tego programu

A gdzie się włącza tą usługę bo wcześniej wszystko było dobrze a od kilku dni program się pochrzanił.

Sprawdz

Start -> Uruchom -> services.msc -> I odznajdz usługe związaną z PerfectDisk

:slight_smile:

Szukałem, szukałem i nic nie znalazłem :frowning:

PDEngine <= ona się tak nazywa :wink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

chodzi o usługę defragmentowania dysków w sieci

zobacz Tools/advanced configuration/w zakładce general settings w polu

network settings zaznacz Standalone

Mam ten sam prozblem, wedlug zalecen zmienielem tryb uruchamiania PDEngine na automatyczne ale nie to nie pomoglo,PDScheduler tez jest automatycznie, zadna z tyvch uslug nie uruchamia sie przy starcie, nie ma je w menadzerze zadan jak sprawdzam po starcie i PercectDisk sie nie uruchamia, wyskakuje ten sam komunikat co u autora postu…?

Kiedyś już miałem ten problem i nie udało mi się go rozwiązać http://forum.dobreprogramy.pl/viewtopic … rfect+disk

Może tym razem się uda.

Ktoś z innego forum podesłał mi ten tekst.

I am unable to connect to a remote computer

Article Title:

In a network environment, when PerfectDisk connects to a remote Windows 2000/2003/XP system, a Failed to Connect or RPC error message is displayed. What does this mean?

Article Details:

You may also see a “you do not have permission to connect” “You must be a member of the local administrators group” message.

This error message typically indicates that Windows security settings or remote networking settings are not properly configured on either the local or remote system. Depending on the version of Windows that you are running on both systems, please verify the following:

Windows XP Home

Windows XP Home is not designed to be networked. Therefore, PerfectDisk can not be used to connect to or from a Windows XP Home system.

Windows XP Professional

Under Windows XP, the default Network Access security is set to Guest Only and all systems attempting to connect will be treated as a Guest and denied access to run PerfectDisk.

You will need to change Network Access security to Classic mode where users are authenticated as themselves

On the system that is denying access, go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools->LocalSecurity Policy->Local Policy->Security Options. There is a “Network access: Sharing and Security model for local accounts”. Set this to “Classic” and re-check accessing PerfectDisk access.

If you are running Windows XP Service Pack 2, please verify that the Windows XP built-in firewall (Internet Connection Firewall - ICF) is NOT configured to block certain ports and communications protocols. By default, the network protocols that PerfectDisk uses to communicate through the network are blocked by ICF. Please review How will the security changes in Windows XP Service Pack 2 affect PerfectDisk for further information.

Windows 2000/2003/Windows XP

Verify that DCOM is enabled and configured properly on both systems:

* Under Windows 2000/2003, run dcomcnfg.exe

* Under Windows XP, go to Aministrative Tools->Component Services and select Properties of “My Computer”

Under Default Properties, verify that Enable Distributed COM on this computer has been selected.

Windows XP/2000/2003

Verify that RPC is running by going to the Computer Management/Services and making sure the the RPC service is set to Automatic and is running.

Jeśli ktoś jest dobry w angielskim to może wysiliłby się w przetłumaczeniu bo z Translatora wychodzi mały bełkot.

Ja lubieć ty :lol: