Dziwny mail

Nie wiedziałam jaka dać kategorie wiec przepraszam z góry, ale dostałam takiego maila i nie wiem czy mam się obawiać

I need to tell you something terrible…
I was able to hack into your system on 12/25/2018, and got access to your pc and connected accounts.
Your email ***@op.pl was hacked by using your password ****

It’s useless to change your password, my trojan infected your entire network. It will just find the password again

I can explain you what happend :slight_smile:
In the software of the router that you’re using that day, there was a vulnerability.
I first hacked the router and placed my malware on it.
When you entered in the Internet, my trojan was injected into explorer.exe on the operating system of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock.
But then I saw you, taking your pants off and recorded everything what you did infront of your pc (I had a lot of fun thanks!).

An idea came to my mind (it’s genius, trust me).
I saved your intimate moments (using the camera of your device) and joined all together (you know what it is about, right?).
The evidence where you have fun, and saved everything that make you look bad is safely stored in the cloud.
It turned out beautifully, do not doubt.

I am sure that you wouldn’t like to show these pictures and videos to your relatives, friends or colleagues right?
So i got a really good deal for you :slight_smile:
I think $600 is a very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I spent a lot of time on you!

I accept money only in Bitcoins.
My BTC wallet: 13z63enebeT6SVfCg4inzA3iUnHNrJFXqt

You do not know how to replenish a Bitcoin wallet?
In any search engine write “how to send money to btc wallet”.
It’s easier than send money to a credit card!

For payment you have a little more than 2 days (exactly 50 hours).
Don’t worry, the timer will start at the moment when you open this letter. Yes, yes … it has already started!

After payment, my virus and dirty photos with you self-destruct automatically from the cloud.
However, if I do not receive the specified amount from you, then your device will be blocked, and all your contacts will receive the images I captured (and there are a lot).

I want you to be prudent.

• Do not try to find and destroy my trojan! (you can’t kill it because it is in your head procces).
  • Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your own account).
  • Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help either, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment, as you are not my single victim.
This is a hacker code of honor.

From now on, I advise you to use good antiviruses and update them regularly (several times a day)! Change your password too after paying, than you are 100% safe again!

Don’t be mad at me, everyone has their own work.
Kind regards, and farwell.

Jak masz coś na sumieniu, to pewnie tak :wink:

@bachus,
Po co stresujesz? Wyjaśnij,co i jak, i że zapomnieć… :slight_smile:

Ostatnio było o tej kampanii głośno. To kolejny przykład scamu. Ktoś użył bazy z jakiegoś wycieku i rozsyła maile wraz z teoretycznym hasłem. Przykładowo wyciek z Last.fm. Twój mail był w bazie wraz z hasłem do Last.fm. Złodzieje wysyłają na podany mail powyższą wiadomość z informacją, że znają hasło. Tak naprawdę go nie znają tylko wpisują hasło z Last.fm mając nadzieję, że takie samo hasło masz na tym koncie e-mail. Próbują przestraszyć niedoszłą ofiarę. Jak hasło się nie zgadza to nie ma się czym specjalnie przejmować. Gorzej jak się zgadza, ale jak na tym adresie nie było wrażliwych danych to nie ma się co od razu stresować. Nie odnotowano jakichś logowań w ramach tej kampanii.

Sam takiego maila dostałem. Hasła jakie tam było przypisane nie używam dzisiaj nigdzie. Nawet nie pamiętam gdzie ostatnio je miałem.

POD ŻADNYM POZOREM NIE WYSYŁAĆ IM PIENIĘDZY, BO TO TYLKO ZACHĘCA DO KOLEJNYCH OSZUSTW!

3 polubienia

Nie tylko się nie obawiać, ale kompletnie olać:
https://niebezpiecznik.pl/post/seks-szantazysci-dorzucaja-ransomware-do-swoich-wiadomosci/

2 polubienia