GRAND THEFT AUTO: EPISODES FROM LIBERTY CITY NA PC i PS3!

Witam, kilka dni temu dostałem na e-mail wiadomość od Rockstar’ a. Napisali na niej że dodatki typu The ballad of gay Tony i The lost and Damned wyjdą na PlayStation 3 i PC. Skopiuje wam całą wiadomość. Nie mogę się doczekać

Pozdro Domino603

GRAND THEFT AUTO: EPISODES FROM LIBERTY CITY Coming to PlayStation 3 and PC this Spring. RED DEAD REDEMPTION New Gameplay Video. CHINATOWN WARS for iPhone. and MORE

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Libery City –

Coming Spring 2010 for PlayStation 3 and PC.

www.rockstargames.com/episodesfromlibertycity

www.rockstargames.com/theballadofgaytony

www.rockstargames.com/thelostanddamned

www.rockstargames.com/IV

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City -

ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore,

Intense Violence, Nudity, Strong Language,

Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs and Alcohol.

The much anticipated release of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for the PC and for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system is coming this spring – on March 30, 2010. For the first time, PlayStation 3 and PC players will have the opportunity to experience the last two thrilling chapters of the Grand Theft Auto IV saga together on one disc.

The two action packed episodes, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, will also be available for download via PlayStation®Network and Games for Windows®-LIVE on March 30, 2010.

In The Ballad of Gay Tony, players explore Liberty City’s high-end nightlife as Luis Lopez, struggling to balance the temptations of money and vice against loyalties to family and friends. The Lost and Damned is a dark trip through Liberty City’s seedy underbelly as outlaw biker, Johnny Klebitz, fights to keep his gang together as a rift in the gang’s leadership threatens to tear the brotherhood apart. Both episodes feature a slew of new vehicles and weapons, and each episode adds new activities including cage fighting, gang wars and BASE jumping.

Wg. mojego tłumaczenia dodatek GTA EFLC wyjdzie 30 marca.

Jeśli napisałem coś źle poprawić !!

Przecież już od dawna wiadomo że te dodatki wyjdą na PS3 i PC

LOL ale tego w sklepach jeszcze nie ma! !!

EFLC wychodzi:

13 kwietnia w Ameryce Północnej

16 kwietnia w Europie

Premiera opóźniona przez Sony (przez liczne błędy w radiostacji, telewizji i internecie)

domino603 , popraw tytuł tematu, używając przycisku ac7a4cd89050aa6e.gif