Instalowanie stylu do xp

Jak zainstalować ten styl http://www.deviantart.com/view/31184159/

Ściągnąłeś go już na dysk?

Wygląda na to że powinna być tam zwykła instalacja?

Wklej screena zawartości z archiwum, bo nie chce mi się ściągać 15MB ;] :slight_smile:

UPDATE:

;]

YAFVC3 (Rebuild 1.5) Modified Explorer Version for Vista style shutdown and logoff buttons.

2 Versions 32 & 48 depending on the size of Start menu icons.

Theme is designed to run with Active Window Borders set to 5. To do this after selecting color scheme and font in desktop properties Appearance tab press Advanced button. When dialogue opens set Active Window Borders to 5 and then apply theme.

To enable Logoff and Shutdown Buttons as per Vista positioning you need to replace explorer.exe with the included modified version. Please read instructions below carefully before attempting this.

How to replace explorer.exe

Go to control panel and select Appearance and Themes, then select

Folder Options, click the view tab and enable Show Hidden Files and Folders and disable Hide protected operating system files,

answer yes then close. Go to C:\Windows\System32\dllcache here you will find a copy of explorer.exe, make a new folder and put it inside

the new folder.

Then go to C:\Windows, Rename explorer.exe (explore1.exe) and copy enclosed

explore.exe to C:\Windows, wait a few seconds to cancel file protection then reboot. Do not delete old explorer.exe as you

will need it to revert installation.

To Uninstall:

To reverse installation rename C:\Windows\explore.exe to anything you like, then rename C:\Windows\explorer.1.exe to explorer.exe.

cancel file protection and reboot.

Disclaimer: I’ll not be responsible for any damage to your computer. The information above is used @ your own risk.

Start Menu changes made in Explorer.exe are as follows:

Shutdown and Logoff text removed

Recent Documents heading Changed to Recent Items as per Vista

Control Panel changed to Settings

Help and Support changed to Help

The Search bar on the start menu is not functional it just fills the gap.

Tajemniczy

No to wszystko masz przecież napisane.

Szczerze mówiąc zmiana jest bardzo ryzykowna i można uwalić sobie system więc nie polecam.

Lepiej zostań przy paczce którą podejrzewam nadal masz zainstalowaną :slight_smile:

Zainstalowałem ale cos jest nie tak

A może ktoś zna taki skin co będzie podobny do tego i wystarczy go przenieś do C:\Windows\Resources\Themes i będzie po wszystkim :stuck_out_tongue:

Zobacz tego.

I jeszcze poszukaj tutaj :slight_smile:

A co się robi z tym Yz Toolbar Theme :o

To są dodatki gdybyś miał Yz Toolbar.

Interesuje Cię tylko folder visualthemes.