Karta TV saa7130 Philips - sterowniki

Kupilem karte TV na podzespolach PHILIPSA saa7130. Dostalem do niej plytke ze sterownikami. Po włozeniu i wlaczeniu kompa wykrylo i zainstalowalo jeden sterownik ale drugiego juz nie. Wykrywa tuner jako nieznane urzadzenie. Szukalem na forum i znalazlem cos takiego :

cytat:

Heyy Man I got good news. I found the perfect drivers for this device. It works perfectly now. Here’s what you do:

1. Download these drivers and unzip, but don’t install yet (Note the location of the unzipped foler):

http://www.lifeview.com.tw/drivers/p…/Drv._3.25.zip

1. Download the following application software and unzip, but don’t install yet.

http://www.lifeview.com.tw/drivers/p…me/TVR_325.zip

1. Go to you Device Manager and uninstall your current drivers for the TV card. Also, uninstall the unknown device (will most likely have a yellow question mark beside it.)

2. After uninstalling the drivers and unknown device, DO NOT restart your computer, or else the computer will just reinstall the crappy drivers.

3. Immediately install the drivers from step (1). There is a setup console in there so you don’t have to worry about installing them from the add hardware wizard. When you get the message that the drivers are not digitally signed, just continue anyways.

4. Download software application from step (2).

5. Restart computer. Upon restart, you’ll probably get the found new hardware wizard popup as I did, with the hardware showing as an unknown device. Not to worry, just choose the option in the wizard, install drivers from a specific location, and browse and find the folder in which your unzipped drivers from step (1) are located. Just click on that folder and the wizard will update the drivers to install the unkown device which actuallly turns out to the WDM Generic TV Tuner.

Niestety ale pod tymi linkami nie ma juz nic dlatego mam prosbe czy wie ktos co mam z tym zrobic ?

pozdrawiam

1. klik

2. klik

Widze drugi taki temat w tamtym ci napisalem co i jak oni to widzą.

wszystko ci pisze troszke języka trza poszlifowac sam nie zabardzo ale na moje potrzeby wystarcza a wiec pobierz z tych linkow te stery rozpakuj je do jakiś folderow nie instaluj teraz gdy zainstalowaleś te i masz nieznane urządzenie to masz odinstalować te urządzenie i NIE ! restartować komputera bo inaczej znowu zainstaluje ci złe stery.Teraz zainstaluj ten program z 2 linku jak ci powie że nie jest podpisany cyfrowo to ty klikaj na instaluj mimo to.Stery z linku 1 masz rozpakowane w jakimś folderze i teraz restart komputera wyskoczy ci że znalazł nowe urządzenie i zainstaluje ci sterowniki NIE ! ty masz mu wskazać skąd ma je zainstalować i wskazujesz mu ten folder z rozpakowanymi sterownikami z linku 1 i tyle piszą powodzenia