Klucz do Windows Server 2008

Ściągam właśnie windows Server 2008 BETA 3 i nie wiem jak zdobyć do niego klucz. Proszę o dokładne napisanie jak to zrobić(nie sam link)

przy rejestracji w mikrosoft na ostatniej stronie powinno pisać

/przynajmniej u mnie tak było przy server 2003,i server Longhorn

po rejestracji na connect i pobieraniu w2k8 beta 3, masz odnośnik do pobierz klucze , klikasz tam i dostajesz cd keya

mam takie coś: Windows Server 2008 Home Page

Windows Server 2008 Beta 3 Evaluation

Click an option below to continue, or to read all of the option descriptions at one time, select the View all descriptions check box.

View all descriptions

• I would like to evaluate Windows Server 2008 but I’d like to learn more about the product first.

Use the links on the left side of this page to learn more, or explore the following resources:

• Read a brief Product Overview

• See a description of each product edition

• Read the system requirements for installation

• Get technical information for IT Professionals

• I already know about Windows Server 2008 and I’m ready to evaluate.

Choose the evaluation experience that is most relevant to your needs:

• IT Professionals

If you are responsible for installing, configuring, administering, or troubleshooting operating systems and server applications; or if you are responsible for managing IT resources and implementing operating system architectures, click here for the TechNet Beta Central site. From this site, you will be able to download Windows Server 2008 Beta 3 and also find links to technical documentation and other resources that can be used to assist you during the evaluation period. By registering for Windows Server 2008 Beta 3, you will also be subscribed to the TechNet Flash newsletter in order to receive regular updates about betas and trials.

• Developers

If you are responsible for testing, designing, integrating, or developing Web sites and application software solutions; or if you are responsible for architecting enterprise solutions and designing information systems, click here for the MSDN Evaluation Center site. From this site, you will be able to download Windows Server 2008 Beta 3 and also find links to technical resources that can help your evaluation. By signing up for Windows Server 2008 Beta 3, you will also be subscribed to the MSDN Flash newsletter.

• I have already received an evaluation DVD of Windows Server 2008, but I need a product key to activate.

Enter the Evaluation Code that is printed on the sleeve of the DVD you received in this box:

For an evaluation experience tailored to your individual needs, click one of the following links to register for a product key.

Note: When you receive the product key, you will also be invited to download the product. This final step is not necessary if you have already received an evaluation DVD.

TechNet Beta Central (IT Professionals)

Choose this option if you are responsible for installing, configuring, administering, or troubleshooting operating systems and server applications; or if you are responsible for managing IT resources and implementing operating system architectures.

MSDN Evaluation Center (Developers)

Choose this option if you are responsible for testing, designing, integrating, or developing Web sites and application software solutions; or if you are responsible for architecting enterprise solutions and designing information systems.

Top of page

co mam wybrac??i co dalej??