Nieprzydzielone miejsce podwójnie, nie mogę złączyć

Witam. Chciałem przeinstalować system z visty na win7. więc usunąłem partycje systemową i inne. Stworzyłem nowe partycje zainstalowałem system niby ok. Ale cały czas zostaje mi 30 gb nieprzydzielonego miejsca którego nie moge dołączyć do żadnej innej partcji. A jeśli usunę inną partycję, to nieprzydzielone miejsce nie dodaje się. 2 razy mam dostępne to nieprzydzielone miejsce. Jak z tym sobie poradzić. Próbowałem coś z tym zrobić w Gparted live. taki sam problem jak w zarządzaniu dyskami w win7.

Pokaż screena z zarządzania dyskami.

Pospieszyłem się z napisaniem.

Udało się poradziłem sobie.

Wg. tego opisu.

Supposing you have a 60GB hard drive that is set up like this:

[… 10GB …][… C:35GB …][… 15GB …]

The 10GB and the 15GB as you said are unallocated and unpartitioned spaces so they don’t have any drive letter assignments yet. Now you want to combine the two to end up like either of these:

Option 1:

[… C:35GB …][… E:25GB …]

Option 2:

[… E:25GB …][… C:35GB …]

What you can do is install the free Easeus Partition Master: http://www.partition-tool.com/personal.h

Run the program and select which option you want.

Option 1:

a. select the 35GB partition using the left mouse button.

b. grab the ][ on its left side and slide it to left until it becomes 45GB.

c. grab the ][ on its right side and slide it to the left also until it becomes 35GB again (more or less).

d. the unallocated 15GB partition on its right will become 25GB.

e. create a new partition out of it and format.

f. click on apply.

g. your computer might be required to reboot twice to complete the changes

Option 2:

a. select the 35GB partition using the left mouse button.

b. grab the ][ on its right side and slide it to right until it becomes 50GB.

c. grab the ][ on its left side and slide it to the right also until it becomes 35GB again (more or less).

d. the unallocated 20GB partition on its left will become 25GB.

e. create a new partition out of it and format.

f. click on apply.

g. your computer might be required to reboot twice to complete the changes

Oh, the drive letter of the new 25GB partition may not be D after formatting. It will probably be E as your optical drive may be using the letter D already. If you want to swap the drive letter assignments you have to do it in stages:

1. change D to F.

2. change E to D.

3. change F to E.

//edit czyli rozwiązaniem było w gparted stworzyć jedna partycje i zrobić resize i przesunąć lewą granice partycji na max’a w lewo tym samym powiększyłem tą partycje o to nieprzydzielone miejsce. Po czym usunąłem tą partycje i wróciło do normy tzn. mam jedno nieprzydzielone miejsce z którego mogę sobie zrobić dobre partycje.