Początkuje z html i mam problem z wystawieniem aukcji

Zle podałeś ścieżkę dostępu do obrazka

baby_bjorn_logo.jpg

Zła ścieżka, po za tym nie widzę tu width i marginesów.

poprawiłem ścieżkę i jest ok ale ciagle nie wiem o co chodzi z width a marginesy są zapisane w ten sposób:

Do marginesów zastosuj jednostki, i najlepiej w css:

margin: 0 250px;

A ponadto wymaga atrybutu alt. I nie tylko jak już

wprowadziłem poprawki po wklejeniu kodu w okno ebay jest link pod obrazkiem i tło, ale zamiast zwęrzać opis przedmiotu rozciąga całą strone aukcji, a w edytorze wyświetla ok.

[baby-bjorn-logo-200.jpg

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active

The sturdy, comfortable baby carrier. With a BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active, you can walk for miles and still stay close to your child.

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active is a sturdy baby carrier, designed to carry heavier children for longer. The comfortable lumbar support and the wide, padded shoulder straps provides an even weight distribution. The baby carrier provides excellent support for your little child’s back and head, making sure his/her legs and arms are in a physiologically correct position. When your child is a little older, the neck-rest can be folded down so the child can face forwards and look around.

From newborn (at least 3.5 kgs/8 lbs and 53 cms/21 ins) up to 12 kgs/26 lbs. Approved in accordance with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1, eco-certification. Machine-wash at 40 degrees C/Warm. Wash separately. Use a gentle, bleach-free detergent. terms and conditions: Item can not be posted until we have received payment. Returns are accepted within 10 days of placement of order. Postage will not be refunded and return postage is your responsibility.

](http://www.babybjorn.com/en-gb/Eng)