Dali, dali, ale to też zrobiłem. Dokładnie wszystko tak jak było w instrukcji.
Oto cała instrukcja i to co zrobiłem:
Features of Superpatch 2.0 & 3.0:
- correct Team/Player/League names
- full official player kits
- Latest transfers until 9 februari 2006
- New balls (Nike Aerow, new World Cup ball, etc.)
- New official stadiums with banners
- New adboards
- New team flags
- New team chants
- New turfs
- New boots
- New chants, menu screens and music
- New 2D minikits
- New more realistic faces
- New refereee kits
... MUCH MORE!
Credits go to fetokakios for uploading the original PES 5 with Superpatch 2.0 .
Above that ofcourse: many thanks to the Superpatch-crew for their amazing work!
If you follow all of the following instructions to the letter there will be no problems at all.
- Uninstall any existing installation you have of the game.
Start "setup.exe" in the map "Pro Evolution Soccer 5 + Superpatch 2.0".
The installation process will begin.
When prompted, enter the following serial number:nxud pacv em2x kpc9 6ayu.
If you already own the game, enter the serial number that came with your original copy.
- When installation has finished, click the file "Superpatch 2.0 Option File.exe".
Just follow the instructions and agree to each option.
- Open the map "Superpatch 3.0". You'll see eight maps which we'll apply one by one.
With every step open the included map belonging to that step.
- Step 1: click "Step 1 - Superpatch 3.0 Optionfile.exe" and follow the instructions to apply this file.
This file has all the bonuses and extras in the game unlocked.
You can also choose to leave everything in the game locked (you’ll have the fun of earning it all yourself)
by clicking the file "Step 1 - Superpatch 3.0 Optionsfile with 0 Points.exe".
Only click óne of these files; the only difference is the unlocked-thing.
- Step 2: click "DkZ Studio.exe" to install this program.
After that click on "Superpatch 3.0.dkz" and DkZ Studio will open automatically.
Go to the menu "Patch" in the top of the screen and click "Apply Patch in Folder".
Browse to the folder where you installed PES 5 and select the dat-folder.
- Step 3: Open DkZ Studio, go the menu "File" and click "Open File".
Browse to your PES 5 folder and double-click the file "e_text.afs" in your "dat"-folder.
Now go to the menu "Edit", click "Import" and "Import all Files".
Now browse to the "Step 3 – Minikits" folder, select it and click ok.
- Step 4: Copy the folder "kitserver" to your PES 5 folder, so not ín the dat-folder,
but next to the dat-folder, so the file-structure in your game-folder looks like this:
Go into the "kitserver"-folder and run "setup.exe". The "PES5.exe" in the
drop-down list should be pre-selected, so just press "Install".
The kitserver should show a message box saying that the installation
- Step 5: Double-click "monumental.dkz" and DkZ studio will open.
Go to the menu "Patch", "Apply Patch in Folder" and there choose the dat-folder from PES 5.
Click OK and this little patch will be installed.
- Step 6: You have to replace the file "PES5.exe" in your game-folder with one of these two files.
If you have a legal PES5-cd, go for the file "PES5 Superpatch.exe"; if you don't, you need the file "PES5 No-CD fix,exe".
Rename the one you're using to "PES5.exe" and move it to your game-folder to overwrite the original file.
At this point you have a fully working version of Pro Evolution Soccer 5 with Superpatch 3.0 and
the newest Kitserver on your computer. The following two steps are not needed, but optional for
the ones who could use them.
- Step 7: Lodmixer 1.6 is a great little program with which you can improve the graphics of PES 5.
Read the included readme and see if you like it: I think you will.
- Step 8: This is only useful for people who have a legal version of PES 5 and have applied the Superpatch 3.0.
You can only play online with people using the same Superpatch version. With these files you can switch between
the version 2.0 and 3.0 for if you can't find any opponents in your current version.
More info (in German and broken English): http://www.gbase.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46606#46606