Problem z pytaniami vSphere 6.5

Witam, mam problem z pytaniami do testu vSphere 6.5 a nie mogę znaleźć jasnej odpowiedzi na te pytania, czy jest tu ktoś kto specjalizuje sie w vSphere ?

1) What are valid reasons for a customer running several hundred Windows 2003 Server virtual machines to choose to upgrade to VMware vSphere 6.5 over an alternative solution? (Choose two)

Microsoft and Google no longer support Windows 2003 Server Virtual Machines.
Amazon Web Services does not support any Windows 2003 Virtual machines.
vSphere 6.5 continues to support Windows 2003 Server.
vSphere 6.5 deploys the latest service packs for Windows 2003.

2)Which new capabilities of the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 help to enhance the message of the appliance as the fundamental building block of a vSphere environment? (Choose two)

Integrated vSphere Update Manager.
Integrated replication capabilities.
Native high availability.
A doubling of performance.

Lecimy na logikę ( co bym zaznaczył na teście) :

What are valid reasons for a customer running several hundred Windows 2003 Server virtual machines to choose to upgrade to VMware vSphere 6.5 over an alternative solution? (Choose two)

1. Microsoft and Google no longer support Windows 2003 Server Virtual Machines. - to jak najbardziej wydaje się prawdziwe
2. Amazon Web Services does not support any Windows 2003 Virtual machines. - Amazon Web Services z tego co wiem, cały czas pozwala uruchamiać W2003.
3. vSphere 6.5 continues to support Windows 2003 Server. - to jest prawda, więc to zaznaczamy.
4. vSphere 6.5 deploys the latest service packs for Windows 2003. - nie bardzo

Ja bym zaznaczył więc 1 i 3

Which new capabilities of the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 help to enhance the message of the appliance as the fundamental building block of a vSphere environment? (Choose two)

1. Integrated vSphere Update Manager.
2. Integrated replication capabilities.
3. Native high availability.
4. A doubling of performance.

Autor pytania miał pewnie te odpowiedzi na myśli, chociaż HA dla VCSA jakaś tam super-hiper nie jest (nie jest to stricte rozwiązanie klastrowania), no ale działa.

Czyli odpowiedzi 1 i 3.

Ok sprawdzę to , ciężko mi jest przebrnąć przez papkę marketingowa w temacie w którym i tak jestem zielony. Co dopytania z windows 2003 to chyba zaznaczyłem jak ty i była to błędna odp. A tez brałem na logikę ale mogę sie mylić.

Nie jestem tez pewien tego pytania. Ale zaznaczył bym…

What factor must you consider when running a VOA flex in a customer’s environment as opposed to a normal VOA engagement?

A:

There are no mitigating factors to consider.

You must consider the amount of change that takes place in the environment on a daily basis.

You must consider the amount of time required to run the report.

You must consider the amount of virtual machines in the environment.