Siemens CF62 - małe pytanko!

Mam pytanie dotyczące przesyłania plików na Siemensa CF62.

Podłączam kabel do USB. I od razu mi wykrywa telefon? I czy do tego przesyłania plików (muzyki, tapet etc.) potrzebuje jakiś program, bądź sterownik?

Z góry dziękuje za odpowiedź! :slight_smile:

Powinnieneś dostać razem z telefonem oprogramowanie do wysyłania danych na kome na cd, siemens data suite ;]

;/

Nic nie dostałem… A da się to jakoś sciągnąć albo cuś?

a jescze pytanko dotyczące zdjęć. Opłaca mi siędokupić aparat? Słyszałem, że dobre fotki wychodzą! :wink:

SDS for CF62

Siemens Data Suite Software

Version: 1.0.3.82

Compatible with Microsoft Windows ME, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, XP

(zip, 18713 Kb)

The Siemens Data Suite for the CF62 provides you with all the necessities you need for managing your mobile data on the PC. You can easily edit phonebook data or sync your telephone numbers between your CF62 and your PC.

The message application enables you to send or organize your SMS / EMS messages like you’re used with Outlook’s Emails on your PC.

With the GPRS Modem application you’ll have a convenient possibility to enhance your laptop into a mobile office with Internet connection.

The ringtone and bitmap editor will enable you to individualize your mobile with fancy bitmaps and ringtones and with the Mobile Explorer plug-in you’ll have access to all your files on the phone’s filesystem.

Install the Siemens Data Suite for CF62 and you’ll enhance the features of your mobile and your computer as well.

Note: Please uninstall any previous version of the Siemens Data Suite before installing the new software!

http://www.benqmobile.com/cds/frontdoor … %20Drivers