Po długim czasie użerania się z Razerem i proszeniem o wymianę produktu kazali mi wysłać filmik, że myszka wariuje. Potem dostałem formularz do wypełnienia, a dzisiaj dostałem taką wiadomość.
Hi there Marcin,
We apologize for the problems you have had with your Razer Product. I would like to make a one time exception in your case.
In lieu of having to return the product for an exchange you can simply perform the following steps:
- Pull out the serial number tab from the mouse/keyboard or headset.
1.1. If your mouse comes with a dock, please peel off the label beneath the dock
1.2. For a wireless headset you can detach the left ear cushion from the
headset to find the serial number sticker underneath
- Cut the label(s) in half.
- Cut the detachable cable in half.
- Align them together, including the product itself, and take a picture of them in the same picture (top side of the labels visible).
Please supply us a clear picture as mentioned in point 4.
Once we have the picture we can send out a replacement product for you. You should be able to cut the cord and labels with a standard pair of scissors.
We know that cutting the cord on a Razer product can be a bit painful for some of our devoted fans; truthfully, it makes us cringe a bit also. We just thought sending the picture would make things a bit easier and quicker for you.
Please reply back to with the photo the soonest.
- Use the camera in the close up/macro mode if your camera has one.
- Lighting is key in any photograph. You may want to try the picture with the flash on and off to see what offers the best results.
- Use other light sources if need be.
- Different camera angles on the unit may result in a clearer picture.
- We have seen acceptable pictures from a cell phone, but some just do not have the quality needed.
Razer Support Team
Co wy o tym myślicie? Dla mnie to dziwne.