Trend Micro odinstaluj za pomocą Diagnostic Toolkit: http://solutionfile.trendmicro.com/solutionfile/EN-1037161/64bit.exe
Having problems removing Trend Micro?
If issues are encountered during the uninstallation of the Trend Micro program, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download and run the stand alone Diagnostic Toolkit
To uninstall your Trend Micro program using the uninstall tool, follow the steps below:
- Double-click Ti_80_win_global_Uninstall_hfb0001.exe.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Read and accept the License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Uninstall software.
- Type the characters in the field provided.
- Click Uninstall. Wait for the uninstallation to complete.
Note: You may disregard the Windows notification saying to use the Control Panel to remove the program, since the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit will remove all Trend Micro related files from your computer which the Control Panel might have missed.
- Click Yes to restart the computer.
Note: After the restart, the uninstallation should be complete.
Step 2: Run the Trend Micro Titanium Driver Remover Tool
To remove remnants of Trend Micro drivers, follow the steps below:
Note: Type "novirus" when prompted for a password.
- Open the extracted file and go to applicable bit version.
Note: For instructions on how to check whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows, refer to solution: Check if you are running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows operating system.
- Run DriverRemover.exe.
- Click " Start Fix!" button and wait for it to finish.
- Restart computer.
Note: After restarting the computer, remnants of the drivers should be removed
W panelu sterowania odinstaluj Pandora Service.