Advanced System Care Pro błąd 0xc000012f

Czy mam założyć nowy temat ?

@Radek68, teraz wierzysz?

Ale to w związku z czym ?

A nieważne, @Muflon87. Tutaj wykonuj instrukcje, jakie dają eksperci i naucz się cierpliwości. Oni też potrzebują czasu na przeanalizowanie wszystkiego w celu dawania dalszych instrukcji do wykonania. A następny temat jest zbędny.

Ok. Sorry. ;>

Przy takim rozwoju sytuacji, to już nerwy trochę ponoszą :wink:

Trzeba wspomnieć, że błąd występuje wtedy kiedy chce. Nie ma żadnej zasady. Można wręcz myśleć, że jeśli przez parę dni problemu nie ma, to wreszcie jest spokój, to na następny dzień jest albo tak, że błąd wraca albo i nie.

Zdaje się, że problem na szczęście ustąpił

Kosz jest jednak w dalszym ciągu uszkodzony. Na 100%. Czy ktoś umie mi powiedzieć co jeszcze mogę zrobić ?

Pobierz Windows Repair Portable
Po uruchomieniu klik 1 i 2

Potem 3

Zaznacz 4

Kliknij Start Repairs

Mam kosz tylko na dysku C. Czyli zaznaczam tylko C tak ?

Czekam na odp. Odpiszę o rezultatach w późniejszych godzinach jeśli teraz nie będzie możliwości (bo i mnie nie ma)

Zaznacz ten Kosz, z którym masz problem

Nie widzę w programie opcji aby dać cokolwiek z rezultatu naprawy, lub coś co pokazałoby co naprawiono. Ewentualnie proszę mnie poprawić. Faktem jest że znalazł dość dużo błędów a potem kazano zrestartować system. Po restarcie wchodząc w program zeskanowało pliki które mogły ulec uszkodzeniu, ale czy dokładnie tak się nazywał ten proces to nie wiem. Sądzę że naprawa przebiegła pomyślnie, bo i widać ekran logowania, co w przypadku uszkodzonego kosza i wystąpienia błędu po raz pierwszy w danym dniu nie występowało.

Wiem, że nie można być nachalnym ale wypada się spytać jeszcze o przeglądarkę chrome, według mojej wiedzy pomoc z Waszej strony dotyczyła również “pewnych” zmian w systemie jeśli chodzi o tą przeglądarkę. Nie chcę aby wasza praca poszła na marne. A ponieważ po ostatniej aktualizacji chrome pojawiła mi się ikona nazwana osoba - 1 Chrome z dość tajemniczym znaczkiem w środku loga. Nie mam pojęcia o co chodzi, dlatego chcę ją odinstalować w taki sam sposób jak to zrobiłem z Advanced System Care pro. Tylko, że pewnie mogę skasować Wasze poprawki co do przeglądarki. Nie mam nawet jak zrobić screena.

Oczywiście jeszcze raz go zainstaluje

Nie powinna wrócić infekcja od samego ponownego instalowania chrome.

“Osoba - 1” możesz chyba z ustawień zmienić na “Księżniczka”.

chrome://settings/manageProfile

Nikt nie mówi o powrotu jakiej infekcji tylko o tym że po przeinstalowaniu zmiany przestaną istnieć. Te dobre też. Czy ja się myle?

Nie, jedynie ci zresetowano ustawienia nowej karty / startowej / listę wyszukiwarek.

FRST nie pozwala na jakąś modyfikacje about:flags by sobie przyśpieszyć eksperymentami przeglądarkę.

Chcąc tylko jeszcze udowodnić samozadowolenie ludzi, którzy korzystają z program “Advanced System Care 12 Pro” zarówno to negatywne jak i pozytywne pozwolę sobie zamieścić komentarze. Są one w j. angielskim, bo i strona z której zostały wzięte jest po angielsku. Nie znalazłem natomiast żadnej informacji w ocenach odnośnie jakiegoś malware, programów szpiegujących czy innego badziewia. Czy może oni wszystkiego nie piszą. Czy można odnieść takie wrażanie? Podejrzewam, że mój program został uszkodzony już przez jakiś wirus, którego nie byłem w stanie wykryć. A oto poniżej komentarze. Jeśli post w jakiś sposób łamie regulamin, proszę go usunąć. Jest to mniej więcej połowa komentrzy udzielona na potrzeby programu. W niektórych komentarzach nie skopiowała mi się data komentarza.

[Nov 15, 2017 at 5:43 am ]

"Using our PC on daily basis, it is difficult to realize that it is getting slower by the day. The PC’s registry and hard drives get cluttered by useless registry and useless files, and PC does not have anyway to deal with it on it’s own. That is why third party PC optimization applications came into existence. There job is to do what PC cannot do it self, and keep the PC running at it’s top performance and keep it optimized. There are many of these applications available, but not all of them work the same.
Advanced SystemCare 11 is an all-in-one PC optimization solution, that comes with PC clean up, optimization, privacy protection, and anti-spyware tools. It comes with essential features and tools that allow you to increase PC performance, protect private information, and block spyware doing damage to it.

Installation & Set-up

The installer size is ~25MB and the installation process is simple and straightforward taking no time at all to complete. You can choose the advanced installation method, it allows you to choose whether or not to create desktop shortcut, and where to install the application. Once that is done, you can enter the license code to activate the PRO version, or you can continue using the Free version of the application. You can then initiate a scan and start using the application to clean and optimize your PC and it’s performance.

User Interface

The UI of the application is clean, intuitive, and comes with a modern and attractive design. All the tabs and buttons are well-organized making it easy to navigate through the UI, and the application use friendly for all types of users. You can change the theme, background, font size, and the transparency of the UI. There are five tabs on top, namely Clean & Optimize, Speed Up, Protect, Toolbox, and Action Center. The fist tab has a ‘Scan’ button at the top, followed by 12 check boxes that determine what type of scans are performed when you hit the ‘Scan’ button. The Speed Up and Protect tab contain relevant tweaks and optimizations, whereas the toolbox lists all the tools and options available in categories along with a category that lists other applications by the developer. Action Center features exclusive discounted offers to buy other applications by the developer, and a software updater section that let’s you automatically update applications installed on your PC.

Pros

– Wide range of tools and options that let you Clean, Fix, and Optimize your PC.
– Turbo Mode let’s you turn off unnecessary programs/services that are running in the background to free up RAM and maximize performance.
– Internet Booster along with other tools like Browser Anti-Tracking, Homepage Advisor, and DNS Protect.
– Real-time protection can be activated to fix issues on your PC automatically as soon as the appear.
– Software Updater let’s you automatically update all your applications with a click of a button.
– Ability to change theme, background, and font size of the UI.
– Plenty of configuration available in the ‘Settings’ menu, that let’s you configure the application to suit your needs.

Cons

– Some optimizations require download of separate components or other applications by the developer.
– Scan speeds are not impressive and slower compared to other similar tools.

Conclusion

Advanced SystemCare 11 is a reliable and powerful application, that comes packed with a plethora of optimizations and tools to clean, fix, and optimize your PC. Well-organized UI makes it possible for all types of users to understand and use this application, but such a wide range of tools might be overwhelming for novices. All the features work well, the application runs smoothly without any errors or crashes, and uses low to medium amount of system resources, It is definitely worth trying if you want to give your old PC a new life, or just want to keep yo"

FEATURED REVIEW

4 out of 5

[ Aug 27, 2017 at 7:48 pm ]

“I’ve used ASC and other Iobit for years including beta testing their products prior to release. They have many useful tools in Advance System Care. The only recommendation I make is to always perform a Custom Installation to prevent the installation of other products although they are also useful. The only one that I have found to slow the system would be Smart Defrag but that’s because it is constantly defragging your HDD.ur PC optimized.”

[Nov 30, 2018 at 10:48 pm ]

"Pick of the bunch! I have just recently bought the pro version and am finding it does everything it says it will, and very w\easy to understand.

Do yourself a big favour and get this 6 months totally free version. Should you not like it (I would be interested to know why) it easily uninstalled."

“… I used to use I0bit pro but graduated to ultimate… and renew every year. It’s the best on the market and won’t suck up the power as stated with pro. I like ultimate so much that I now use all the other I0bit programs… For the constant user you will be entitled to a discount at the end of each renewal. Go for it. A great company.”

“Ignore the naysayers. 250 million users should tell you something. There are similar and I have used or currently have. In 35 years of computing one thing for sure, Microsoft doesn’t care about utilities and that is why there is such a huge number of third parties. Get this and use it for a year.”

“I’ve been using the ASC for several years, and it really clean and boost my computer”

“i’v been using this almost 5 years now. cant complain…”

“I suspect that some of the IOBIT programs have actually slowed down my computers. But when I try to investigate, I find that their version of the task manager or their uninstaller doesn’t show their own programs. When you use the Windows task manager, it still doesn’t allow you to stop the IOBIT Malware program. I ended up having to uninstall their Malware program. Please understand that I am not SURE that iobit programs were causing the slowdown, and I install a lot of programs, but the slowdown began close to the time of an IOBIT install, and seemed better after IOBIT uninstall. Try it yourself, but keep an eye on your performance, especially with the Malware program and the Defragger. And check out their task manager to see if their programs show up in it.”

“I have been using various versions of this software for several years now and am happy with the results. I feel pretty confident using its features and fortunately have not experienced any problems as a result of running it at least weekly. I would highly recommend it.”

“This program has been my saviour for years.
I run this program at the end of every day and
I do not remember when I had a computer failure.”

[Jul 21, 2016 at 2:06 am ]

"Busy and unorganized people find it challenging to maintain their personal computers. If you are one of such people, it is time you consider a tune-up and computer maintenance software. I have used and read reviews on Advanced SystemCare 9 Pro and I think it will be a good fix for you, literally.

PROS

Sleek Interface

On first launch, you will automatically love Advanced SystemCare user interface. Despite the loads of tools that the application presents, they are well-categorized into Clean & Optimize, Speed Up, Protect, Toolbox, and Action Center for easy access. You can also change the skin from the Options menu.

Loads of Tools

This application will give you value for your money especially when you need various tools to optimize your computer. No need to purchase individual applications, which may cost you more money.

CONS

Need to download tools

After installing and running Advanced SystemCare 9 PRO, you will still have to download a considerable number of its tools. The process can be time-wasting and frustrating.

Less than 100% tools

Despite the software having a good number of computer maintenance tools and tune-up features, most won’t give you what you exactly need. For instance, if you try using the “Default Program” tool under Toolbox, not all your installed programs will be listed for you to choose the one you want.

In-Built Tools

Although Advanced SystemCare 9 PRO presents additional features and tools, advanced computer users can access the rest from their default installation of Windows.

BOTTOM LINE

This software has a super collection of tools that unorganized PC users will find essential on a daily basis. Advanced users can do without it."

A jeszcze pytanie ogóle tylko. Co jaki czas względnie należy wykonywać skanowanie FRST by wykluczyć wszelkie błędy ? I czy jest jakieś narzędzie strona która sprawdzi czy strona jest zainfekowana ? A jeśli nie ma no to w zasadzie, dobrze by było co jakiś czas chyba przeskanować FRST. Poza tym czy ocena takiego skanowania FRST to może być na każdym etapie i za darmo ? Jak to wygląda ?